To apply for a GivenGain charity account for your registered charity, you’ll need to have the following information to hand:
- The name and e-mail address of your charity account primary user
- A short description of your charity’s purpose and background
- Your charity’s official physical address
- Your charity’s official bank account details for receiving donations
- If you applied for a paid Premium option, you’ll also need the payment details for the monthly licence fee of 5 USD/ 5 EUR/ 5 GBP/ 5 AUD/ 5 CAD/ 5 CHF/ 50 ZAR.
Before verification and activation of your charity account, you’ll also need to provide a completed bank compliance form (document provided upon completion of application) containing your charity’s official bank account details. Alternatively, your bank may wish to issue an official letter containing your charity’s official bank account details. Please e-mail either the bank compliance form or bank letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.