On the dashboard or from the dropdown menu, select the "Create new event" option.
Step 1: Complete all required fields by adding information about your event.
- What type of event is it? A sport race, corporate CSI campaign, personal team activity or school/university event?
- Where will it take place and can any fundraiser join?
- Is there an end-date and can any charity be selected as beneficiary? (If your beneficiary charity is not yet registered and active on GivenGain, have them apply for a charity account first.)
Preview your event to ensure it displays correctly. Edit the event as needed and when done, make it live.
Step 2: Invite supporters to fundraise
- Create an e-mail database of supporters, participants, media and corporate partners.
- Upload it (or manually add e-mail addresses) and send out a bulk invite!
Step 3: Share your Teams event online
- Enable your website visitors to join your Teams event by adding a link.
- Share it regularly via social media and provide updates on the success of your Teams event.
Examples of events with great content: