All off-platform donations that you have added to a campaign are also available in your donation reports. They can be viewed online or exported separately or together with online donations processed via the GivenGain platform.
Select the 'Reports > Donations' tab of your charity account.
For any donations received for any period: Filter by source, time period and any or all of the following: beneficiary campaign, fundraiser, donor, and event.
To view donations made outside GivenGain only, select 'Off-platform donations' from the Source dropdown, or select 'All' for a blended view of on-platform and off-platform donations, then click on 'Confirm and 'Apply' to view the results.
The Status column in the donation report results will clearly indicate whether a donation came through GivenGain or from another source (displayed as Off-platform donation).
Export a report
First enter a name for your results (and view) in the 'Give a name to this view' field. Click on 'Save view', then click on 'Export'. A notification will be sent to your registered e-mail address with a link to start the download.
- Exported donation reports will include all available information on any anonymous off-platform donations, although only the date and amount will be publicly displayed in the donation list on your campaign page (and linked fundraiser page and event page, if applicable).
- In the exported report, the following fields are left blank for off-platform donations:
- Contribution ID and Donor ID
- E-mail address and Address
- Frequency and Status (of successful processing)
- Transferred (date), Transfer ID and Donor covered fees
- In the exported report, the donor message is also included (if one has been added).